ympetn
#1 Vytisknout diskuzi
Přidané 26-04-2019 22:05
Člen

Main char:

Příspěvek: 5
Založený: 26.04.19

Nick: Ympetn

Class and Spec: Warlock Demo/Aff/Destro (preferred Demo/Affli)

Item level in PVE: 397

Armory Link (you need to log-out in pve gear): http://armory.twinstar.cz/character-sheet.xml?r=Apollo&cn=Ympetn

Bosskills link (main character):
https://cata-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?character=Ympetn&realm=Apollo

On which alt/alts do you play (if there are any):

Hunter Surv 387
Shadow/Disc 387/376
Shaman Resto/Ele 383/376
Pally Prot/Ret 381/372

Rotation/spell priority (healer spell priority too) + cooldown usage:

I play all the speccs but prefer demo because i love it, so i hope its okay that i only type out the list for one specc. i have a lot of little tricks and tweaks i use so it will get really detailed.

Demo:

Basic: Keep Dots up, use Hand of Guldan on CD (slight delay if Shadowflame gets off CD first and shadowbite from felhunter will hit before shadowflame), Cast Shadowbolt, 3x Incinerate when Molten Core proccs, Soulfire @25%, use Shadowbolt sometimes if no firemage in raid (5% crit debuff on boss)

For CDs i take DragonSoul for example.

Morchok:

Use CD's when avaiable, maybe delay a meta if earthen vortex hits soon

Yorsahj:

Really depends. Mostly when avaiable, sometimes delay if juicy blob combinations come up.
i also switch between pets now and then. yellow black for example.

Zonozz:

If Ele in raid, i play affliction here. save doomguard. I try to get the doomguard out with good buffs when the boss is around 1:30 minutes from dying because that will get it the highest uptime with highest debuff on boss. CD usage depends on how the raid is handling addphase but most likely i use the first at pull then delay slightly to be able to multidot with Demon Soul up

Hagara:
if frost is first, use everything at pull.
if lightning is first, save eveything for first stun

Ultraxion:

dont click button, die like a bitch in the first 10 seconds.
just kidding...
Use everything on pull and on CD, save last meta for execute-phase if worth it

Warmaster:

Affliction probably, but demo is good also.
There is a little trick with destruction putting up bane
but i dont bother with that when we dont wipe to enrage.

Spine:

get cooldowns up for every tendon, spam shadowbolt and incinerate if needed, always hardcast
felguard before tendon is up for best demon soul
i use doomguard on first tendon and most likely on the 5th/6th again with pot.
really depends on where bloodlust is used

Madness:

CD's on Corruption most likely, Doomguard at first platform will be ready for 4th again. GLyph Shadowflame for hemorrhage in last phase

Theorycraft/Stat priority:

Demo: Int > Mastery > Haste > Crit
Affliction/Destro Int > Haste > Crit > Mastery

Tell us about your experience with special roles in raid - for example: stomp/shard soaking (morchok), Zon ozz transition phase, Hagara lightning phase, Hour of twilight soaking, Twilight barrage soaking and so on .....:

Morchok: Shard soaking ofc

Yorsahj: nothing special

Zonozz: nothing special

Hagara: can link three spots, me, my pet, after linking a totem use pre-placed portal to third place if
needed

Ultraxion: nothing special, warlock too weak to soak

Blackhorn: Can soak a void solo every 30 seconds

Spine/Madness: nothing special

Do you have good raid awarness? (Fast reaction in unexpected situations in raid, etc.):

Yes. I rezz people fast i guess. not much to say as warlock haha.
sometimes i put up healthstones during the fight if there is downtime.

UI screen in Raid (atleast from BH, it should be UI in combat):

https://imgur.com/a/BdrwAVV

Its not in raid, but you see all weak auras, cast bar, raidframes and keybinds.
i havent binded stuff like Banish because its not needed anywhere in ds and i dont play pvp btw.

FPS and stable internet connection:

yes, steady 44 ms, 60 fps

Are you ok with our raid time?, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, 17:30 - 21:30 (Central European Time (CET):
They are absolutely fine. Zulgan told me you raid almost every day and do something, which is pretty nice.
I can not commit that much into that game anymore because i am pretty busy in real life, but i will make time 2 times a week or more.

Previous guild and reason why you left:

Previous guild was VOODOO. They sometimes have a really chill atmosphere what made me stay there for a while. but raidlead, guildlead and progress are an absolute mess. i tried to bear it for some time because i really like them, but the difference in knowledge is pretty big and i get annoyed by so many calls. not good for my mood.

before i raided in titan for t11 and in rush hour for t12 but rush hour disbanded because of the new retail expansion and i left the server for about 4 months.

How long do you play wow and your class?

i started on retail shortly after the tbc release. i played warlock from the beginning and stuck with it until today.
i played a lot of classes during many expansions but warlock is my thing i guess.

i finished t13 around #50, t14 #14 (with a nice garajal world 4 kill), then stepped back due to work and self-eployment demanded most of my time.
Upravil/a Soft dne 01-05-2019 21:03

Druvalen
#2 Vytisknout diskuzi
Přidané 27-04-2019 02:06
Člen

Main char: Druvalen

Příspěvek: 23
Založený: 25.11.18

I really liked how he played warlock in Firelands 7 HC and I am curious to see his performace in Dragon Soul. ---> TEST RAID
Upravil/a Druvalen dne 27-04-2019 11:26

Kimcong
#3 Vytisknout diskuzi
Přidané 27-04-2019 10:32
Člen

Main char:

Příspěvek: 38

Can't say much about warlocks, not my cup of coffee. UI seems fine, you're the first one in a while that's actually tracking things. Binds are not scattered all over the place which is a plus too.

Since you are an english speaker, you'll have to deal with us communicating in Czech in raids though, are you fine with that?

Since Druvalen said you were fine in firelands i'd go with test raid to see what you're made of.

Nathadan
#4 Vytisknout diskuzi
Přidané 27-04-2019 10:48

Člen

Main char: Nathadan

Příspěvek: 208
Založený: 31.01.13

As the others previously mentioned, you seem like a very fine player and it would be a pity not to test you out on a raid.

The detailed application, UI and past game experience is a also a big plus for me.
[img]http://www.wowtcgvault.com/images/cards/medium/FOO/Nathadan.jpg[/img] is not a valid Image.

Treckis
#5 Vytisknout diskuzi
Přidané 27-04-2019 10:52

Člen

Main char: Treckis

Příspěvek: 9
Založený: 30.06.18

By the length of the application seems like you really are interested. I won't say anything about warlock either, but there are plenty of others that will take care of that.
But one kinda important question, what about Tarecgosa staff? Are you working on it, if so in what stage of it are you?
Nevertheless your dps seems fine even without the staff. I would definitely give you a chance in a TEST RAID
Upravil/a Treckis dne 27-04-2019 10:53

ympetn
#6 Vytisknout diskuzi
Přidané 27-04-2019 11:08
Člen

Main char:

Since you are an english speaker, you'll have to deal with us communicating in Czech in raids though, are you fine with that?
Yeah, we talked about that. I am fine with you guys talking czech.
I mean, i like to talk during raids but having a guild that has a high skillcap is super nice.
And i can always harass you with my english after the raid so no problem!

But one kinda important question, what about Tarecgosa staff? Are you working on it, if so in what stage of it are you?

tl;dr i need to collect the 4 crystals (again) then i could start with cinders.

I am at the delegation. I finished the 4 crystals and made the mistake to use them while mounted. THey disappeared, the portal didnt open. GM's wanted proof but of course i didnt screenshot me having all 4 crystals...
I didnt want to do it in yesterdays firelands again, because you cant do big dick dps while you are running around collecting rocks.

and thanks for the positive feedback so far
Upravil/a ympetn dne 27-04-2019 11:09

hubino
#7 Vytisknout diskuzi
Přidané 27-04-2019 11:54

Člen

Main char: Hubyn

Příspěvek: 77
Založený: 09.06.18

It seems like you know what you are doing. UI is pretty nice, you are tracking all the important spells and procs.
I dont see keybind on Soulstone or am I just blind?
TEST RAID so you can show us how well you will do in our raid.
Upravil/a hubino dne 27-04-2019 11:54
i.imgur.com/mYOpLfu.png

nanashi
#8 Vytisknout diskuzi
Přidané 27-04-2019 12:13
Člen

Main char:

Příspěvek: 9
Založený: 15.02.19

Played with him on Titan for a bit during T11, can vouch for him, good warlock player who didn't fuck up mechanics (and I know firsthand just how much you want to go turret mode when playing demo).

Also, more cultural enrichment is always a plus. Dunno if as a new recruit to the guild I can even vote on apps but in case I can; test raid.

ympetn
#9 Vytisknout diskuzi
Přidané 27-04-2019 12:26
Člen

Main char:

hubino napsal:
It seems like you know what you are doing. UI is pretty nice, you are tracking all the important spells and procs.
I dont see keybind on Soulstone or am I just blind?
TEST RAID so you can show us how well you will do in our raid.

its on Strg+^ and has a mouseover macro. easy to reach.
nice! im excited! when will the testraid be? i can still run DS with my warlock this week.

and hey nanashi, titan couldnt get the kiting done on conclave after you left :( haha
Upravil/a ympetn dne 27-04-2019 12:27

Convix
#10 Vytisknout diskuzi
Přidané 27-04-2019 14:08

Administrátor

Main char: Convix

Příspěvek: 95
Založený: 09.03.14

TEST RAID

Lichie
#11 Vytisknout diskuzi
Přidané 27-04-2019 14:50
Člen

Main char:

Příspěvek: 3
Založený: 09.06.17

Test raid

Standwell
#12 Vytisknout diskuzi
Přidané 27-04-2019 17:00
Člen

Main char:

Příspěvek: 17
Založený: 11.07.17

PRO. He gave me intent without questions.

Fixi
#13 Vytisknout diskuzi
Přidané 28-04-2019 05:21

Člen

Main char: Drol

Příspěvek: 117
Založený: 26.05.17

Give him chance
Reinkarnačku a hymnu na CD

Zulwan
#14 Vytisknout diskuzi
Přidané 28-04-2019 19:17
Člen

Main char:

Příspěvek: 57
Založený: 19.10.13

After the test raid PRO

Kimcong
#15 Vytisknout diskuzi
Přidané 28-04-2019 19:18
Člen

Main char:

Příspěvek: 38

After a raid with us PRO. No fails, dps very good given you have no Tarecgosa. Communicative aswell.

Morvuud
#16 Vytisknout diskuzi
Přidané 28-04-2019 19:25

Administrátor

Main char: Mordoom

Příspěvek: 256
Založený: 02.01.17

Really nice gameplay as a warlock (and without the legendary stick!)
But if I were you, I would buy a new char that already has that stick, because raids in the Firelands are quite rare now and farming takes a loooong time.. And when you picked up this class, you should try to gather special mastery equip, if you want extra numbers :)
But I want to see your performance in a TEST RAID in the Dragon Soul for sure.

Druvalen
#17 Vytisknout diskuzi
Přidané 28-04-2019 19:26
Člen

Main char: Druvalen

Příspěvek: 23

Same as Kim said. PRO

ympetn
#18 Vytisknout diskuzi
Přidané 28-04-2019 19:27
Člen

Main char:

Morvuud napsal:
Really nice gameplay as a warlock (and without the legendary stick!)
But if I were you, I would buy a new char that already has that stick, because raids in the Firelands are quite rare now and farming takes a loooong time.. And when you picked up this class, you should try to gather special mastery equip, if you want extra numbers :)
But I want to see your performance in a TEST RAID in the Dragon Soul for sure.

yeah but i will manage to get the staff in some time. i wont spend so much money just to have the legendary. hope thats understandable.
for the masterygear, i saw what numbers you pull and i will for sure get to that soon :D
Upravil/a ympetn dne 28-04-2019 19:27

Soft
#19 Vytisknout diskuzi
Přidané 01-05-2019 21:01

Hlavní Administrátor

Main char: Croftak

Příspěvek: 240
Založený: 21.05.17

TRIAL TIME

Aplicacion closed the with result of Trial

Feel free to contac me in game message or another officer, for guild invite or find me on Teamspeak (nisiar.catt0.de).

General information: In case, false information writen down in aplicacion, not proving nessecery skills(low dps, often fails, lack of encounter knowledge), being inactive, not representing guild in proper way, beaing toxic, prioritazing PvP over guild raids, will result in demote/kick
i.nahraj.to/f/220l.png

Přejít na fórum: